Affirm your life

twitter- @danieloliech

“If I’ve learned anything in life, it is that if you believe something is possible, you tend to focus on the constructive means necessary to make that possibility a reality. I’ve also learned to believe the opposite. If you don’t think something is possible, then you will be blinded to the ways it could be done. It’s like a self-imposed blind spot.” – Gary Keller

Success comes out of impressing our desires and goals onto our subconscious mind. It is the subconscious mind that fuels reaction and behavior. Until you discipline the lizard brain within you, we self-sabotage our success, by fear, uncertainty of who we are and why we deserve what we get, what we are struggling for. What resides in your subconscious is the blueprint to your achievement. The subconscious can as easily manifest happiness and success just as it manifests lack and gloom.

What determines our success isn’t so much  our intentions and goals, but rather the pattern of beliefs and practices that are firmly etched in our subconscious. Only 3% of your actions are directed by your conscious mind, the rest of the 97% are directed by the subconscious, on auto-pilot.

Affirmations enhance the metamorphosis from the average mindset of lack and ingratitude, to a consciousness of abundance, gratitude, compassion and confidence. Affirmations make possibilities possible. Unless you believe that something is possible, you will not seek to actualize it.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s