Awakening your inner giant, the champion you believe you are, takes courage and daring. Most of us don’t. Quotes can always help to remind us that the struggle, the need to find clarity, becoming disciplined, taking risks and daring is the way the great ones did it. It is the way that works. We just need to stay committed, it will pay off. At the opportune moment.
- When you have a choice, choose the best… And when you don’t have a choice, accept nothing less
- Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. – St. Augustine
3. When you see the tears in my eyes, you see that it is not about the wins or losses, it is about the opportunity- Ray Lewis
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. -Satchel Paige
- It’s not about having the skill to do something. It’s about having the will, desire & commitment to be your best. -Robert Hernandez
- “I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan.” – Jackie Chan
- “It is our choices…that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J. K. Rowling.
- Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. -Paul Coffey
- I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. -Larry Bird
- Too cold
My legs hurt
- I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.- Abraham Lincoln
- “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it.” – Muhammad Ali
- To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.
- What would you like to do if money were no object? How would you really enjoy spending your life?
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.- Friedrich Nietsche
- I believe that when we face challenges in life it’s an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, & courage. -Sasha Azevedo
- You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world.
- A year from now you will wish you had started today.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. -Muhammad Ali
- Until knowledge, awareness, insights, and understandings are translated into action, they are of no value.-Dr. Phil
- Loving smart means believing in you, your worth and your value.- Dr.Phil
- Never make excuses. Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do.
- Opportunity follows struggle. It follows effort. It follows hard work. It doesn’t come before.- Oprah Winfrey
- If you don’t invest very much, then defeat doesn’t hurt very much and winning is not very exciting. -Dick Vermeil
- Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential. -Liane Cardes
- By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. – Edwin Elliot
- Discipline is the fuel of achievement.- Anonymous
- Playing it safe is the riskiest choice we can ever make. -Sarah Ban Breathnach
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself- Anonymous
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t. -Jerry Rice
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. –Socrates.
- “Until you can see everything in the world as your friend, your work is not done.” ~Byron Katie
- I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. -Lucille Ball
- “You can’t get to courage without walking through vulnerability. Period.”
- Move and the way will open
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” ~ Buddha
- “A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity.” ~Gautama Siddhartha
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”-Steve Jobs
- “One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.”-Steve Jobs
- “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson